Thursday, April 2, 2009
I Missed My Blog
Hey My fellow bloggers, I missed Blogging and reading other blogs. I have been sooo busy with my simple life. I have sooo much going on rite now, at times I feel sooo stressed out I think I'm about to loose my mind. I been trying to deal with my dude and his issues but I'm just not too sure how that situiation is going to play out. And then one of my Ex's from seven years ago has come back into my life were just friends now, but he wants sooo much more. Maybe more than I am willing to give! I mean I still have alot of love for him, I mean I'm just clearly not the same young tender roni that he met eight years ago. I mean I'm a Grown Ass Woman now and things that I used to like or clearly just that (used to like). I'm sooo different from the person I used to be back then. But clearly my love never died for him its just been kept in a secret hiding place! The only problem is that he calls my phone none stop like I'm about to leave the country or something and he also feels the need to tell me that he loves me after every single phone conversation and that annoys me in ways that I can't even explain. Me and one of my home boys was talking about the situiation and he was just wondering why when people get what they really want, why do they run the other way? I thought it was a good question I just don't know if that is what I am doing? I'm just not just not used to all of the affection and to be honest its kinda scaring me. He is a really good man and he has done alot for me in the past, I just don't know if I'm ready for all that. I'm sooo content with my life the way it was. Sooo for now I'm just more lost and confused as usual and need some advice like always!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Life
- M$ Toya
- Welcome into the wild & sometimes crazy life of mine! I'm really down to earth fun loving young lady with a extremly BIG heart. I love my life & my family more than anything! I love to eat. My favorite is Steak. I really enjoy shopping, I go at least twice a week. I'm single so I love hangin out with my girls every now & then. I'm a train wreck in the morning, the baddest bitch in the afternoon, and sometimes without warning I can be really mean too! What can I say to know me is to love me.
Welcome back!!! and congrats on the good man, we all know those are hard to find...confused? Just go with the flow.
ReplyDeletedamn.
ReplyDeletedont you just love when dudes from the past come backk?
lol nahh but it seems like this dude got some right intentions... take a look at yaself and see what YOU want... and until you know what YOU want (another relationship, friendship, delete my contact haha, ect.) then nothing can stop or move forward.
& as to people running away... being scared of hurt, anything really... Human nature.
that's the best I got.
you are so pretty! and I love your playlist!
ReplyDeleteGirl,
ReplyDeleteAll you could is be yourself to the fullest and to take one day at the time. If your confused, take the time to know why and ask him about it, until you start having a clear mind.
It is what it is!!
Aisha, R.F.
Best advice I can give you is if it ain't broke then don't fix it... if you happy in the situation you in right now then why would you change it? Stay single if you happy bein that way right now... He annoying you ALREADY so thats already not a good look.
ReplyDelete118