Monday, August 10, 2009

Itz Ben A Long Time.....


Its been sooo long since I've blogged! I've been real busy ya know Traveling, Shopping, & Kickn Sorry ass Niggas to the Curb!!!!!!!! I've also been really busy trying to start my own Business. I had no idea it would be so much hard work & time involved! I can't wait to finally get things up & running but thru the good grace of God, I know that all things are possible!


2 comments:

  1. yea its been a while since youve blogged. i logged on like who is this. i dont remember this face. anywho welcome bk & congrats on the business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog and by the wayy your hair is gorrrgeous i sooo want it lol

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

My Life

My photo
Welcome into the wild & sometimes crazy life of mine! I'm really down to earth fun loving young lady with a extremly BIG heart. I love my life & my family more than anything! I love to eat. My favorite is Steak. I really enjoy shopping, I go at least twice a week. I'm single so I love hangin out with my girls every now & then. I'm a train wreck in the morning, the baddest bitch in the afternoon, and sometimes without warning I can be really mean too! What can I say to know me is to love me.