Friday, January 16, 2009
The Big 3 0
Well Well I have A Birthday coming up next week and I'm going to be turning thirty years old ugh... I was really excited at first. I said I was gona go all out and everything, but I only ended up geting stressed out on where to have the damn party. I'm telling you I've been every where all of the really nice clubs I called phone numbers were disconnected. All of the nice Hotels wanted either $2500 to $3000 a nite for the room which was no problem until they said you have to order food and drinks from them which would be $75per person so you know that wasn't ago! So finally down to the last minute I just found this club but I have to have my party on a Sunday cause I want the whole club just for me and my guest. So I don't know how its gonna turn out. I don't know to many people that go out on Sundays. All I know is I'm ready for it to be over with. I'm not really the throwing party type, I barely even go out. But I just figured since it was my 30th birthday that I should go all out. I'm blessed to see 30. Well any way wish me luck.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Life
- M$ Toya
- Welcome into the wild & sometimes crazy life of mine! I'm really down to earth fun loving young lady with a extremly BIG heart. I love my life & my family more than anything! I love to eat. My favorite is Steak. I really enjoy shopping, I go at least twice a week. I'm single so I love hangin out with my girls every now & then. I'm a train wreck in the morning, the baddest bitch in the afternoon, and sometimes without warning I can be really mean too! What can I say to know me is to love me.
happy early bday..hope the party goes the way you want it to
ReplyDeleteDamn, you're about the turn 30?Hell I would have guessed 25-26.That wassup.Hope the party jumps off well. Congrats. :)
ReplyDelete30 is a special age you should go all out. everyone that cares where come out and support.
ReplyDelete