Friday, January 16, 2009

We Getn $$$$$$ Ova Here


Ok so anyone who knows me knows how
much I luv this man. If you can't handle
that then this probably wouldn't be the
best blogg for you to read, cause I'm sure
he'll be talked about all the time and I
wouldn't wanna make you sick. This man
is Amazing! Yeah he's all dat!!!! I know I
know I've been told that I'm on his D*ck
but so what! I gotta be on somebody's.

3 comments:

  1. jeezy! me & u both lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeezy IS THE BEST. That man is look EXTRA nice these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meant to say he's looking EXTRA nice these days!

    ReplyDelete

My Life

My photo
Welcome into the wild & sometimes crazy life of mine! I'm really down to earth fun loving young lady with a extremly BIG heart. I love my life & my family more than anything! I love to eat. My favorite is Steak. I really enjoy shopping, I go at least twice a week. I'm single so I love hangin out with my girls every now & then. I'm a train wreck in the morning, the baddest bitch in the afternoon, and sometimes without warning I can be really mean too! What can I say to know me is to love me.