Friday, January 16, 2009

Keepn Up With The Joneses


Ok so I hear the Joneses are expecting a baby. I congradulate them, but a part of me is kinda sad. You see back when I was like sixteen I used to have this really big crush on Mr. Nasir. I used to tell myself that when I get old enough, I'm gonna go to New York and find his ass! I guess I didn't turn out to be a groupie after all! But I did almost name my son after him. O well I wish them all the best....

1 comment:

  1. YA I LUV HIZ NAME 2 DEATHHHHHHHHH..I WAZ GONNA NAME MY SON AFTER HIM AZ WELL..SAD 2 SAY, THAT DIDNT HAPPEN EITHER...O WELL...A GIRL CAN DREAM CANT SHE?...LOL...

    ReplyDelete

My Life

My photo
Welcome into the wild & sometimes crazy life of mine! I'm really down to earth fun loving young lady with a extremly BIG heart. I love my life & my family more than anything! I love to eat. My favorite is Steak. I really enjoy shopping, I go at least twice a week. I'm single so I love hangin out with my girls every now & then. I'm a train wreck in the morning, the baddest bitch in the afternoon, and sometimes without warning I can be really mean too! What can I say to know me is to love me.