
I Y Shoes
These two Lovely Shoes are definetly on my to get List!!! If you didn't know I'm a big Shoe Freak . I need to get these really soon! I only have one problem, since this recession sh*t I have made a New Year's Resolution not to be doing all of that out of hand shopping like I have done in the past. So I promised myself one really nice treat only once a month. So I can only get one this month and I'll have to get the other next month. I really hate that but I gotta have some kind of self control and set some guidelines for myself. I don't know how this recession is gonna end up so I gotta keep saving up for those rainy days. Unless I find a Sponser to buy them for me : )!!!!!!!!!!!
Those flats are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteShoes are hot momma!!!
ReplyDelete