Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just When I Think I'm Happy


I had just arrived back home from an exciting weekend in Vegas with some of my girls. I come home all excited to talk to my Boo. We were having a good conversation until he started to mention how he's been getting these really bad headaches. So I suggested that he try a few things. He started to mention how stressed out he's been lately. I mean I knew he was stressed out about his son being moved out of state and I had a feeling he was a little stressed about his financial situation and everything, but I had no clue for what he had to say next! He asked if i wanted to know the rest so of course I'm like yeah what is it and He's like it's not that easy for me to tell you. He said he didn't wanna stress me out along with him. So of course by this point I'm like begging for him to tell me wuz up & he wouldn't, so I had to pull it out of him. I Pulled it out of him and now I wish I didn't because now I don't know what to do. I can truly say I'm lost! You know the saying don't ask questions you really don't want the answers too, I now know exactly what it means. I'm so hurt and the one person I wanna tell I'm afraid of the advice she's gonna give me cause I know its not gonna be good. I just wish I could wake up and all this B. S. was over already. All I can do is pray about it and hope everything works out the way I want it to but I'm scared this time it really may be the end.

6 comments:

  1. c'mon, what was it that he told you??
    i'm dying over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you sound like me last year when I was going thru my divorce. Somethings you already know the answer to. And hearing it from friends don't make it any e-z-errrrrrr you just gotta stay prayed up! And hold your head Miss. I hope everything works out for you. Stand strong and tall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl what happened? I wanna know...

    Did he cheat? Damn I hope not...

    Not to bring anything depressing onto your comment section but I was watching THE GAME(TV SHOW) and Derwin cheated on Melanie (Tia Mowry) it devestated her and the negro is fighting to get her back...I know its a sitcom so I bet they get back together...

    All I can say is that whatever it is that he told you...if it is going to affect your relationship with your trust or comfort level and if whatever he told u is really bothering you...dont toture yourself...But if you can work it out...please work it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHIT! Im dying to know what happened, PLEASE TELL...But whatever it is just pray about it, & God will work it out all out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww come on hun...we blogging, you had me excited waiting to hear what happen and you aint say nothing :-( smh

    can i get the email what happen lmao im thirsty?lol

    wilyumh@tmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya! This is my first time on your blog. I love your blog. I will be back. Stay fabulous. It keeps 'em guessing. Ciao.

    ReplyDelete

My Life

My photo
Welcome into the wild & sometimes crazy life of mine! I'm really down to earth fun loving young lady with a extremly BIG heart. I love my life & my family more than anything! I love to eat. My favorite is Steak. I really enjoy shopping, I go at least twice a week. I'm single so I love hangin out with my girls every now & then. I'm a train wreck in the morning, the baddest bitch in the afternoon, and sometimes without warning I can be really mean too! What can I say to know me is to love me.