Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine's Day



Ok so this is how My V- Day went down. At first I wasn't really to excited to do anything for V- Day because over the last past years, they he been really sucky for me! Ya'll already know since my B-Day me and my "Ex" been kickn it. So when he mentioned to me that one of his home boys asked if we would like to join him and some other couples to a Mike Epps Comedy show I was like yeah rite you know you don't really celebrate that day and he replied yeah I know huh! So I left it alone cause I wasn't really intrested any way. That was until I start hearing people pump up V- Day like it was the end of the world!!!! I mean I've never realized how much people made it out to be such a big deal until this year, and I think it had alot to do with it being on a Saturday. So any way I mentioned to him later that I think I changed my mind and that, I do want to do something for V- Day and he was like: Man I thought I told you I don't celebrate that day. And me being the b*tch that I am was like: Man what ever, that sh*t ain't rite I been F*ckin with yo ass all these years and you have the nerve to tell me some B S like that. So by then I guess he saw that I was pissed off and he politely agreed ok baby we can do something if you want too. So then I kept hearing them promote the Mike Epps Comedy Show and now I really wanted to go and rite when I was gona mention it to him I found out that the show was sold out. I was so pissed off because when he mentioned it to me I was being nonshalunt and was acting like it wasn't a big deal for us to do anything! So I just told him that I guess we can just go out to dinner and to the movies. I was cool with that cause I'm a real big horror movie freak and the new Friday the 13th movie was coming out. V-Day Finally arrived and guess what my boo surprised me with. He surprized me with the tickets to the Mike Epps Comedy Show that he had bought all along from the first time he mentioned them to me. I really don't like surprizes but this one turned out to be perfect and it was just what I wanted. We met up with the other couples at Sullivan's Steak House for dinner. Then we all went to the Mike Epps Show. We all had such a good time and I laughed soooo hard, that I started crying. When we left the show all the girls wanted to go home but all the guys wanted to go to the club. So guess where we ended up at the Club. WoW wut a way to end a perfect nite! Not! lol. But I did have a great nite I just wished we had ended it by going to the movies or either just going home would have been fine. One thing that I really enjoyed mostly was wut ever chick he calls him self messing with didn't get the chance to be in my shoes for the nite and that in its self takes the cake. So thats how my V-Day went hope everyone had a good one, even if you didn't have a Valentine no one is gonna love you more that your self. Self Love is the Best Love....

1 comment:

  1. "even if you didn't have a Valentine no one is gonna love you more that your self. Self Love is the Best Love...."


    AMEN TO THAT!!

    ReplyDelete

My Life

My photo
Welcome into the wild & sometimes crazy life of mine! I'm really down to earth fun loving young lady with a extremly BIG heart. I love my life & my family more than anything! I love to eat. My favorite is Steak. I really enjoy shopping, I go at least twice a week. I'm single so I love hangin out with my girls every now & then. I'm a train wreck in the morning, the baddest bitch in the afternoon, and sometimes without warning I can be really mean too! What can I say to know me is to love me.