
Ok So I'm like sooo Single rite now, I mean I've always been single but for the past five years my heart has been tied down to a self centered, egotistical, think he's God's gift to the world asshole of a (boy) ! He & the word Man Just don't go in the same sentence! Ok I may sound a tid bit scorned rite now & I think I have a rite to feel that way, after all I've just totally waisted five tears of my life. I have had some of the worst luck with men in my life. I'm starting to think it has a lot to do with me not having that male figure in my life when I was growing up! I'm even thinking I may need to see a psychiatrist or something because I'm just tired of going thru the same things with men. I don't know if its something wrong with them or is there something wrong with me!
I really enjoy being single, but every now & then I would like to have that speacial someone to spend time with, and go do couple things! But I don't even have that rite now, Damn man I don't even have a Fuck Buddy this shit really sucks. Well I do have a couple of old Boy Friends that I could call up for a Booty Call, but I don't think I should go backwards and futher more I don't want them to think that I want to re-open our past relationships. So wuts a girl to do???????????

I think u should use this as a time, to get things right w yourself. Hell do you, do some new shit. Do some different shit, do some shit to make you feel happy. I wouldnt say that u have bad luck w men, you just havent found the right person yet, its OK it takes time.
ReplyDeleteKeep moving forward, as you have been. There are a billion men in this world. So, why should any woman, especially one of your status, mess around and go backwards?
ReplyDeleteExactly.