Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tiny & Toya


I just finshed watching the finale episode, and I'm kinda sad that its already over! To be honest when I first heard that they were doing a show, I wasn't to interested but after watching the first episode I can't lie I was hooked! They have proven to be some really down to earth chicks, that go thru some of the same things that alot of us go thru! I seemed to really connect more to Toya ( not cause we have the same name) but because she's had alot of man trouble and thinking alot like I think, like damn where or all the good ones! Not only that we grew up with parents being on drugs and really not in our lives ( her moms & me my dad) crazy hugh? Well any way I really did enjoy the show I've shed some tears when they did & that rite there says alot to me! I wish the ladies nothing but the best with what ever they choose to do in life and I hope they get another season cause we need more black positive reality shows instead of all the foolwang......

2 comments:

  1. At first i thought it was gonna be a coonfest. Tiny talking about T.I. all day, and Toya using Wayne's name to get any and everywhere. I was wrong..Tiny has drive and she has potential to be successful..she's done it before. Toya im not too sure about though..seems like she's used to the life style Wayne has painted for her that she wont let anyone or anything less than be near her...just my thought tho. Hope it comes back for a 2nd season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never catch them when they play it TV so I have to go to BET.com to catch the shows and ohhh I love it! I sure hate the season over, but remember the one where Toya & Reginae was at the cemetery visiting her grandmother? toe me up FOR REAL! also the part when she tried to get her mom to come back to ATL

    anywho, stumbled upon your blog on someone else's blog and I'm a fellow Houstonian [born and raised] so nice to meet ya :D gonna check ya blog out!

    -thehoustongirl

    ReplyDelete

My Life

My photo
Welcome into the wild & sometimes crazy life of mine! I'm really down to earth fun loving young lady with a extremly BIG heart. I love my life & my family more than anything! I love to eat. My favorite is Steak. I really enjoy shopping, I go at least twice a week. I'm single so I love hangin out with my girls every now & then. I'm a train wreck in the morning, the baddest bitch in the afternoon, and sometimes without warning I can be really mean too! What can I say to know me is to love me.